Loose Mineral Foundation (24 Shades)
Our new mineral foundation is formulated with carefully selected natural ingredients that calm, heal and cover imperfections and blemishes. This weightless, ultra-fine luxurious loose powder foundation glides on the skin smoothly to create a flawless look with a soft matte finish that will last all day without drying out the skin. This formula provides sunscreen protection and a buildable medium to full coverage without blocking pores. This new loose powder foundation is glitter or shimmers free and great for sensitive and acne prone skin.
Our mineral foundation shades are called 'Beauty' in different languages. To find a perfect match, try out our samples here.
MoMineral® foundation shades packaged in a 30ml 'twisted lock sifter jar'.
Net Weight: 8g
Not tested on Animals
Suitable for vegans
- Won’t block pores or stimulate breakouts
- Absorbs excess oil without drying out the skin
- Free of bismuth, sulphates, parabens, talc, fragrances and glutens
- Contains natural sunscreen zinc oxide which protects and heals the skin.
- Contains kaolin which cleanses and detoxify the skin without causing redness
- Contains rice starch power which soothes and heals the effect of acne and eczema on skin
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use
HOW TO APPLY MOMINERAL LOOSE FOUNDATION
- Tap in a small amount of foundation into the lid
- Swirl MoMineral Super Kabuki brush in the lid until foundation disappears
- Lightly shake off excess from the brush into the lid
- Buff into skin using upward circular motion.
- To reach inner corners and under eyes use a small flat brush to apply
For a full coverage, use a flat head dense brush to dab foundation on the skin using a pressing motion.
For a brighter complexion, lightly buff in our Mattifying Rice Setting powder using MoMineral Super Kabuki brush after applying foundation.
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Rice Starch Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin Clay, +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77288.
Beauty in Languages
Our Foundation Shades are named 'Beauty' in different languages.
Kyaugani (Hausa, Nigeria)
Ubuhle/Umuhle (Zulu, South Africa)
Kukungola (Chichewa, Malawi)
Runako (Shona, Zimbabwe)
Mhle (Xhosa, South Africa)
Ahofe (Twi, Ghana)
Ẹwa (Yoruba, Nigeria)
Imamma (Igbo, Nigeria)
Uyia (Ibibio/Efik, Nigeria)
Towela (Tumbuka, Zambia)